pyam: analysis and visualization of integrated-assessment scenarios¶
The open-source Python package
provides a suite of tools and functions for analyzing and visualizing
input data (i.e., assumptions/parametrization)
and results (model output) of integrated-assessment scenarios,
energy systems analysis, and sectoral studies.
The source code for
pyam is available on Github.
Table of Contents¶
- Authors and Developers
- Support and Contributing
- Data Model
- First steps with the pyam package
- Importing various data table formats
- Read directly from IIASA data resources
- Importing results from a GAMS model to an IamDataFrame
- Performing unit conversions
- Aggregating and downscaling timeseries data
- Aggregating subannual timeseries data
- Using IPCC Color Palettes
- Customizing legends
- Plotting aggregate variables
- Make our Logo!
- Plotting Gallery
- API Reference
Copyright & License¶
The development of the
pyam package was started at the IIASA Energy Program,
with contributions from a number of individuals & institutions over the years.