All tutorials currently use the IAMC template for yearly data,
pyam also supports timeseries data with a sub-annual resolution.
Please read the Data Model section for more information.
The source code is available in the folder
doc/source/tutorials of the
pyam GitHub repository.
- First steps with the pyam package
- Importing various data table formats
- Read directly from IIASA data resources
- Read directly from the UNFCCC Data Inventory
- Importing results from a GAMS model to an IamDataFrame
- Performing unit conversions
- Aggregating and downscaling timeseries data
- Algebraic operations on timeseries data
- Aggregating subannual timeseries data
- Using IPCC Color Palettes
- Customizing legends
- Plotting aggregate variables
- Make our Logo!